I’ve decided to leave PricewaterhouseCoopers by November 1st and become a full time in(ter)dependent coach/trainer/consultant.
Through my company Piecemeal Growth, I can help you to get a better grip on your projects, to improve project cycle time, to reduce the number of defects, and to make your IT more nimble and able to cope with continuous change. I have a background in agile and lean software development, systems thinking, organizational learning, and (open space) facilitation.
Some of the services I offer are:
- workshops that will give you a taste of e.g. agile development or systems thinking, to find out how you can benefit from it;
- training and mentoring individuals and teams, both in technical skills (like refactoring and automated testing) and in the area of processes and project management; I can e.g. coach teams in adopting a cycle of reflection and continuous improvement through frequent retrospectives;
- training and mentoring teams that would like to work and think in an agile or lean way;
- coaching and training agile coaches, agile project leaders, and Scrum masters to become effective change artists;
- facilitating Open Space and World Café sessions addressing the issues that really matter to you and your organization;
- facilitating peer supervision groups, to increase the learning capability of your organization.
If you’re interested in getting better results faster, by focusing on doing what really works instead of what others say you ought to do, feel free to contact me. I’m also available if you need a sparring partner.